During the studio, I use the term production very often. Finally someone asks me, what do I mean by production. I consider production as a summation of one's design work, including the vision, design strategy, design execution and presentation all together.
As a result, the tools that you use for production, greatly affect the way your design strategy and execution.
For example, take a look at the software for designing and rendering your last project.
What kind of form and space do you think it will fit within the comfort of your use? Curve walls or intersecting plains?
I am not promoting style if you think I am driving at. But at the end, a certain style of design will emerge as a result of the tools you have used during the design process.
Let's talk more about the nature of production in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment